IRI THESys is looking for an Assistant to the Management (m/f/d) with 77% of regular working hours (E 9a TV-L HU, limited until 31 May 2025). Application deadline: June 08, 2023.
- Support the management of IRI THESys
- Contributing to the general organisation and administration of the IRI THESys office and the junior research groups
- Handling of budget, personnel and business travel matters
- Support of international guests
- Communication with scientists and students
- Completed training in an administrative profession or comparable knowledge and experience
- Sound knowledge of budgetary law (especially in the area of third-party funding management)
- General administrative knowledge, preferably with experience in the university field of work
- Good computer skills
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Organisational skills and communication skills
Please send your application (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and references) until 08 June to the Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Mathematisch-Naturwissenschaftliche Fakultät, Geographisches Institut – IRI THESys, Dr. Axel Klie (location: Rudower Chaussee 12B), Unter den Linden 6, 10099 Berlin or preferably by e-mail in a PDF file (max. 5MB) to , quoting reference number AN/176/23.
To ensure equality, applications from qualified women are particularly welcome. Severely disabled persons will be given preference in the case of equal suitability. Applications from people with a migration background are expressly welcome. As we do not return your documents, we kindly ask you to enclose only copies with your application.
Information on data protection law regarding the processing of your personal data in the context of the advertisement and selection process can be found on the homepage of Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin: https://hu.berlin/DSGVO .
For the legally binding German version of the job advertisment see this page.